Hpv?

Posted , 2 users are following.

if you genital warts does your body eventually clear it up where you no longer infectious to other people?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

i think its possible for your body to clear itself of the virus. but theres no guarantee.

• Posted

i heard that eveyrone hpv clear itself within 2 years if your a healthy indiviual and yu dont have a low immune symptoms like hiv or cancer its easy for your body to clear it up .. just eat healthy and eventually if the virus doesnt go away for some reason den it surpress it to a domant stage where it can no longer infect others. thats what i been told and heard.

• Posted

can you agree w that as well bc i know every yearthey come out wit new info and said that it does eventually go away and theres so many other things we dont know about hpv. theres no cure but eventually your body will get rid of it or supress it i to a dormant stage. wow isnt our body just so amazing !?!

• Posted

i have heard that it is possible for the body to clear itself of the virus. but again that is not a guarantee

• Posted

but i heard the doctor told me it does clear it it doesnt it would lead to cancer

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.