Hpv? After vinegear test

Posted , 4 users are following.

imagea lot of people here tell me that this is VP,but I am still worried. I did vinegear test and this is look after

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

• Posted

vinegar* please can someone tell me,could this be warts? next friday a go to doctor

• Posted

anyone?

• Posted

it is NOT reliable! i tried it on mine, and a few of my places turned white and some did not..but all the skin around turned white as well. there was someone else on here that tried it and her vp turned white as well and made the worse. cant remember who it was, was a few weeks back. i am 100% you have vp!! please let your mind at ease, i know its easier said than done i have been there.

• Posted

also, most of your places did nit turn white...just the skin around.

• Posted

Thank you,but my friend talked with doctor and showed the picture and she sad that this is warts......i am crying. I am coming home for 7 days,until then i wil be in depresion 😦

• Posted

i would 100% get another opinion! thats crazy u were not even examined!! where do you live?

• Posted

I was not on the inspection, only my friend showed her pictures and she said that they are surely warts. I live in Croatia but I am currently in Germany, I work

• Posted

im in the US. not sure how medical is there. i would say get checked by a doctor! but good luck!

• Posted

Thank you,medical here is not really good. But I hope so that this is not warts and that you are right.

• Posted

i strongly do not think they are! i am sorry youre going through this. ive just saw so many post on VP and it looks just like vp to me. medical is pretty good here in the us!

• Posted

I am from Mexico, I have the same as you, VP, recently I went with a doctor who diagnosed me badly, he told me that they were wartcock warts. Do not trust me and I had two other opinions of gynecologists, the last one is a very qualified doctor with a specialty in gynecology and subspecialty in the lower tract, she told me that these balls are not caused by HPV. I recommend that you find a qualified doctor to review them and give them a good diagnosis.

• Posted

Thank you,i will do the same. So many doctors doesnt saw a different of VP and HPV

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.