HPV or VP? Need help :(

Posted , 2 users are following.

I've been very very anxious and I'm scared that I have something. I feel like I have VP. I never had sex before. When I feel them they feel bumpy like a road but they don't hurt and I don't burn or anything. They are visible on only one side of my labia minora. The right side doesnt have it but when I look at it the bases arent together. I don't know what it is and I can't go to the doctors cause of strict parents. So please help me. I'm only 17 turning 18 soon.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

get them looked at vp are normally symmetrical u get them on both sides of the labia not just on one side

• Posted

if u havnt had sex or have no warts anywere else or let anyone else touch u down there or had any skin to skin contact etc then they are most likely normal

• Posted

okay thank you. I kinda have it on my right side but it's not visible. They just appeared this year around march or April. I havent seen them before then.

• Posted

just is it normal to get them on one side? and the other side to have them but aren't that visible to see? Idk I'm just really nervous and cant even get looked at.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.