HPV or VP? Pleas help

Posted , 24 users are following.

Hi, I count on your help. After antibiotics, I caught a yeast infection and saw a red growth. One doctor said it is warts and the other said it was probably rubbing. I have one partner since 10 years, it's hard to me believe in hpv. These growths are now heavily rubbed (after a painful examination) and the labia itch a little bit. What do you think it looks like? Please help, im little bit freak out.

imageimage

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Next
  • Edited

it does look like warts to me if a doctor has said its warts then they should be removed it dosnt matter how many people u have slept with

• Edited

sure i understand. I just don't know when I could get it, so it's hard to believe. Especially since the second doctor questioned this diagnosis. But thanks with the answer.

• Posted

could anyone share another opinion ?

• Edited

the first picture looks like vp and the second sort of looks like a wart but it could just be blurry

• Edited

what is Vp in full. I don't know it. But I've found out about HPV. I'm also curios about myself

• Posted

this just looks like vp to me! def do not think it is warts.

• Posted

does look like vp on first photo just looks different in the second pic still id have anothet doctor take a look specially if one doctor says one thing an another says another

• Posted

hi can i ask the same? i have a few fleshy bumps one looks like a skin tag and the rest are tiny and circular and flat on one side

doc said warts, sexual health said normal lumps and bumps not warts because they are soft?image

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.