hpv? please someone help

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi I recently got std panel for everything even a sonograms and a Pap smear and the doctor said everything came back negative and my vagina looks good. I never looked at my vagina till recently I seen these things they don't hurt or itch I didn't even know they was there I was just observing because I never do look at my vagina and now I think these are genital warts but m doctor said everything is good and I had been with my partner for a year and he has no bumps of genital warts and before me he was with his last girl who was a virgin so Im just so confused. got tested for herpes. warts and every std you can think of and negative for erything but idk why this is freaking me out .. I will post picture below and tell me what you guys think ?

0 likes, 12 replies

Report / Delete

12 Replies

• Posted

It doesn't look normal , I suggest you go to a specialized STD clinic for a thorough examination , swabs and tests

Are you in UK ?

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I got blood tested and swabs and sonograms , Pap smear cultures eveything she even look in my vagina and my obgyn said eveything is normal this was 2 weeks
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Then I rest my case and I'm glad Drs gave you the all clear.

I'm not a DR , but I have seen a lot of....those ,and I have never seen that ,but if you did all the tests , swabs and examination I'm glad your Dr says you're healthy , they know more than me.

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I did a sonogram as well and shechecked ans said eveything was fine so idk so what does it look like ? To me it doesn’t even look like hpv. But the thing is idk if it’s always been there because I never checked my vagina area for the first time a couple  months ago .. so it’s probaly sum that’s always been there . I mean I did have a bv and a yeast idk if that can affect it and my glucose and ferretin basically my  health is really really low so they say you are what you’re eat so idk if that also impacted it and idk if I always had and my boyfriend perform oral eveytime and he never has bumps or discomfort. And he also loses me after and my throat and my mouth is good.  I just want to know what it looks like to you and yes US I think it’s at 9. Not sure but it’s so weird because eveytime I take a pic of it it looks different in every picture and in the mirror it looks even smaller so idk I’m so confused 
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

The pic you posted has a lot of juices so I thougth I saw 2 growths or irregularities , maybe if you dry yourself completely we can see how smooth it is or if there are any irregularities . But because all the tests came out good don't worry about it.

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up