HPV Warts or benign skin condo

Posted , 2 users are following.

File size is too bigimage

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Next
  • Posted

skin tags usually look like little deflated balloons on a stalk id get them looked at by a doctor

• Posted

which one are u thinking it is? also this is on a male genital

• Posted

hard to say with them being so small if they are warts a doctor will remove them they may also biopsy them if they are not sure

• Posted

also u dont think theyre skin tags?

• Posted

one more question if they remain small do u then think theyre not warts because warts would usually grow right?

• Posted

they dont look like skin tags could be moles its hard to tell just seems odd there two togeather like that that look the same as each other

• Posted

some only grow to a certain size then they start spreading

• Posted

like i said may just b benign moles /skin growths either way id double check with a doctor

• Posted

the biopsy that you are referring to are you talkimg about when the doctor or nurse practi take a sample of the cervix?

• Posted

no like i said above they could be moles they are that small i cant tell

• Posted

go to a doctors thats my advice

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.