HPV warts? *pictures*

Posted , 3 users are following.

So yesterday I folded a piece of paper towel and put it inside my underwear Bc I had been discharging and didn't want to stain. I started feeling irritated later at night after having sex. I went to go wipe and saw a little bit of blood but I thought either I was starting my period or my bf was rubbing me too hard during foreplay. This morning after showering, I still felt discomfort so I sat down and looked inside. I saw little bumps and got scared because I've never seen them there before. I started googling stuff and now im scared it might be some type of general wart or hpv wart or worse yet, herpes. I got Tested back in November and everything came out ok so I'm very confused and scared. I'm including some pictures.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Actually, I'm not sure how to upload a picture in here
  • Posted

hey lydia how are you holding up?

i dont know what else to call it.. 

seriously looks like herpes. not warts because warts are caulflower looking.. and all in one bunch.

does your discharge have a odor? what color is it?

are you in any pain with this?

have you went to the doctor ? 

does it burn / sting when you urinate ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.