Hrt

Posted , 3 users are following.

Has any one used lady care from boots for hrt

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi pearl I pesonnely haven't I have been looking into I looked on ebay and amazon an the reviews on it wasn't very promising I was looking for myself and am in two minds into getting one they are about 35.00 not sure wether to take a gamble on it

Xx 😑

• Posted

Honestly? I bought one month's ago, before all the symptoms hit me properly. I've worn it every day,and I also take hrt. I have stopped wearing it recently and see no difference. I think it has a placebo effect so if you believe, use it. Sticking a plaster on your forehead will probably work, just as well, and save you the money, too!

• Posted

Thanks that were i was looking on eaby but not sure i all so goole it and thay had a doc on talking about it thanks for your reply x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.