HRT How long before symptoms go?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi I have been on estalis continuous (50/250) for 24 days now. I am in the pre Men stage. My hormones actually were in the normal range but I convinced doc to let my try HRT due to chronic reflux. From researching I have read that there is probably a link between Pre Men and Men and digestive issues!  alot of women during this stage in their life suffer with reflux! 

Im wondering if anyone out there has cured their reflux with HRT? If yes did symptoms get worse before they got bettter? How long did it take before the  reflux went away? 

After what lenght of time do you know if you need to change type of HRT or tweak dose?

Kind regards

Dominique 

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi! It takes time to see a difference, stay on it at least for 3 months and then can evaluate if it suits you! smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.