Huge swelling and small bumps in vaginal opening

Edited , 7 users are following.

So, I've had unusually white discharge, extreme itching, pain, and uncomfort for around 2 months now around these swellings in my vagina. I had an appointment in a clinic about 4 weeks ago but it got cancelled because of COVID19. It's been swelling more, and getting worse since. No doctors can see me- any idea what it could be?

Not that it probably matters at all but I have a strong genetic predisposition for cervical cancer, too.

imageimageimageimage

0 likes, 4 replies

Report / Delete

4 Replies

• Posted

You know your vulva best, but based on these pictures I can't see anything strange.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

hpv is a possibility from looking and yeast . try soothibg with coconut or tea tree oil . i have just been confirmed with Hpv and my doctor suggest for me to take a probiotic daily to help the hpv clears

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I don't see any warts. Have you considered a yeast infection? The swelling may be due to itching and inflammation if you have not treated it yet. Itching, pain, swelling, and white discharge are symptoms of yeast infections. Discharge is usually chunky, although I've had yeast infections where I have just had whiter discharge. If it is yeast, I'd recommend the 3 day insertable dissolvable tablets. If you've had it for 2 months, the oral tablet may not be of sufficient strength to clear it.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

i have the same thing! so worried

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up