Human worm tests intepretation

Posted , 2 users are following.

Recently I've made human worm blood tests . I have:

IgG (ICD9:L91): 8,15

<9 negative result

9-11 need to retest

11 positive

Should I test it again - 8,15 is really close to 9:)

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

What did your doctor recommend? Your doctor is the best person to interpret your results.

• Posted

Majority of the doctors which I've met were really not interested in helping me so I don't think that doctor can help me entirely. I don't know why but gastroenterologists were the worst doctors which I've ever met in my entire life - I've already met with 5 gastroenterologists and all of them were prescribing IPP drugs besides the fact it doesn't work for me and telling nothing about diet supplements etc.. How I can trust them? Trusting such people is irrational. I was objector of searching for help on the internet/books but now I think it's the only way do heal yourself.

• Posted

Doctors will not tell you about diet supplements because they are only interested in prescribing drugs that earn them money. However, to get a proper interpretation of your results, you will need to keep seeing different doctors to get an accurate diagnosis. I would not recommend using the internet or books to get answers; you need to see medical experts. I had great difficulty in getting a diagnosis but I did not give up and kept changing my doctor until I got help. It is not a good idea to self diagnose.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.