Husband can't enjoy

Posted , 5 users are following.

I'm 30 years old man.

I've married around 7 months ago.

My problem is that

When I intercouse with my wife I'm upside and my wife downside. That means my body is lying with wife body. when we start intercouse, After few moments when fluid of my wife increase inside vagins, I didn't feel any friction, my penis fellings that my penis is no more inside vagina. I don't feel any excitation. After few moments my penis become soft. If my wife again excite my penis with hand then 2nd time I can complete ejaculation. But both time I can't enjoy too much. I seems no friction at all.

On the other if I'm down and my wife up. That means my wife have to give effort for sex, I'm just lying. This time I got too much friction and too much excitation. And penis never get soft. And I've my ejaculation quickly.

So, my questions

1. Is it my problems, or my wife? ~e

2. Do I need to contact with doctor for this issue.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Compared to my problems you have no worries just practice EVERY night.

• Posted

i have been in your shoes mate and i kinda know what you mean. Sometimes i had the same feeling as i was having intercourse with my ex girl and i was on top of her. There were some times that i was really questioning if i am inside her. Also wearing a condom was doing the situation worst as the friction was less and it was direct to the condom and then to my penis. What you have to do is to practise. And by that i mean both of you. Also you can search and learn how to do kegels. By doing kegels you will be able to maintain a harder erection and also your wifes vagina might get tighter. An other thing you can try is to have less sex. Lets say every second day. That will keep your arousal higher. After some point my ex learned how to put pressure in the inside of her vagina so in order My penis had this feeling of presure more. One other solution is trying to change positions during the act. Dont stay in the same position during the whole act. Hope you resolve your problem and with your turn help others. Let us know how you doing and have in mind a problem shared is half problem solved. 

P.S. You have to wonder if you had the same problem with other girls or with your wife in the past

• Posted

I have another problem. My wife living in another city. She is doing job here. After two weeks I go to visit her and stay for 2-3 days. That time my excitation was too much. But at the middle of the sex when I have less friction and soft then it make me frustated. 

However, your comments are really appriciated...thanks a lot for such details comments. 

• Posted

I have searched for Kegel excercise on Internet. But I didn't find any practical perfect video. Do you have any practical video link?

On the other which kegel excercise you mean? I saw one video that handsfree movement of penis. I mean the guy is moving his penis withous touching his hand. Are you telling these?

• Posted

I believe he meant for your wife to practise doing Legals . She can do this by practising cutting off her flow while urinating and holding for a few seconds at first then for longer as it strengths . There are also devices she can place beteen her thighs to use . They can be found online

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.