Hypchodria health anxiety potential cancer or something else

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hey I am a 26 year old male suffering from some pretty Intense symptoms and sensations they are very intense and they are just simply scary.

I feel dizzy most of the day, fatigue I want to take multiple naps a day, I feel short of breath all day long, I feel a need to take a deep breath every 10-15 seconds, chronic constipation for years I think and I feel like I am dying.

I've felt sick and dizzy and uneasy for as long as I can remember 5+ years I've been to many doctors and they couldn't find out the cause. I've feared heart disease,rabies,tetanus,colon cancer, being poisoned,Lyme disease, heart attacks, copd,lung cancer, blood disorders all kinds of illnesses I've feared I have the past 8 years.

This year is the worst year of my life as far as the way I feel I'm just hanging In there I keep telling myself it's health anxiety but the symptoms don't go away no matter what I think.

I am fatigued all day and short of breath I don't go out anymore I don't drive I don't work I don't really do anything not because I don't want to but because I don't feel like my body can.. it's nuts how I feel the best explanation I can give is I am alive but I am basically dead inside I get bored and I want to go play basketball or go shopping but I don't feel like I can..

I am afraid of going to certain places I'm basically stuck to feeling sick at my house thinking i am gonna die my doctors literally cannot find out what is wrong with me they say it's nothing theres no way. I need someone to talk to about this personal message me if you can thanks it means alot....

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Brent I know exactly how you feel I’m a lot older than you  and I think from a health anxiety view this as been my worst year .i too have the symptoms you’ve described (I’ve had about 8 fatal illnesses this year )At your age I really really do believe it’s health anxiety and you need mental health help ,get it now ,I’d hate to think you are wasting your life .its so so sad for you young ones (and for us older ones too )wishing you the very best of luck 
  • Posted

i remember 10 years ago my sympthom exactly like u.. what u feel now is what i feel late back, i know u will get thru this, it is just in your mind, when im feel like u, i always said to my self that im not afraid of my own feeling because what u feel is just not real, your mind cant predict future, think present not the future , u deserved to feel happiness..

i recently stop my AD 4 months ago , all my sympthom are back again, it make me feel so low and i think i going to be crazy , i got all sypmthom just like u, but this time even worst , i didnt now that this drug (AD) withdrawal are so bad, i decided not to go back because i felt there is something more natural like herb and supplement can reduce our sympthom.. 

i just started using omega 3, zinc , magnesium and vitamin d,b12 .. u also can try it, i got introduce also in here, the 1st 2 days im actually quiet surprise how good it is .. it makes me calm and more relax,i will continue to try this for a month and see whether it is just a placeboo or not but it is worth trying..

google it...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.