Hypertension?

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi, im 20 years old. from what i know, i have pretty good health. about 30 minutes ago i was eating instant ramen and afterwards i started to feel dizzy and lightheaded. my head feels kind of like theres pressure. this has happened before, and i drank water and it helped. but right now that isnt that case. i do have anxiety, so it made me freak out a bit. could it be hypertension or anxiety ? shoulshd i besb

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Probably anxiety rather thanthan hyoertension, I have hypertension most days up to about 160/100 some days but the anxiety is my problem I taketake valium and it helps

• Posted

my guess is that its anxiety. have you had your blood pressure taken recently? its good to have a baseline. 145/90 begins high blood pressure. keep it well below that.

BUT I have had that dizzy feeling many times before, then i get top of head pressure and inside of head feels weird, kinda like a bobble head. dizziness comes on suddenly.blood pressure is fine.

ive had anxiety since childhood.

do slow deep breathing, relax your mind frequently.

theres great meditations for anxiety, stress, sleep, over thinking on you tube.

take it easy! ❤

• Posted

yeah i did a few days ago at the er. yeah ive get all those same feelings. i just dont know what to do anymore. i meditate sometimes, but there are times where i cant relax enough to mediate.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.