Hyperthyroidism

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello,

I have recently found out I have hyperthyroidism over time I've had more and more symptoms occurring that the doctors put down to by vitamin D, B12 and anxiety condition.

I'm sleeping my life away with this this condition and feel terrible can anyone tell me when will I start feeling better.

My hyperthyroidism came back at 93 and I'm on Levothyroxine 75 mcg.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I am a little confused.  What value is 93?  If you are hyperthyroid, why are you on Levothyroxine?
    • Posted

Not sure the doctor called to say my results came back and my thyroid level is 93 supposed to be under 5. She has given me a high dose of Levothyroxine.
  • Posted

Hi vickie

Levothyroxine is generally given when you go Hypothyroidism. It increases levels of thyroid.

• Posted

Vicky ... you need to talk seriously to your doctor ... if you are HYPERthyroid

You should NOT be taking Levo ...

You only take that if you are HYPO that is UNDERACTIVE ...

Can you check with your doctor Get your bloods tested and ask for antibodies to be tested too Get a print out and come back to us for a breakdown of your results

Luv mx🌹

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.