I

Posted , 6 users are following.

I have had hip,knee both shoulders replaced any questions I can help?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Froggi please see my lastest post - Randy48
  • Posted

Hi Froggi ! Hope you are having a great day. This is my 7th week into my left total hip replacement, I walk just fine but have pain in my buttocks going down to my ankle. Have you experienced anything like that, feels like a pulled or torn muscle. Thanks Larry in Georgia
  • Posted

And I've been complaining about post op. groin pain after a hemiarthroplasty!  If you've coped with all that, I'll stop feeling sorry for myself!  You're a star!

• Posted

Hi Froggi, if you are taking steroids do you know at what level an orthopaedic surgeon is happy to operate?
    • Posted

Hi, I am 8 weeks post LTHR , I to am on steroids (Prednisone ) and was very anxious that the surgeon would not operate. I

managed to get down to 5 mg prior to my operation. I was told that they do to like to operate on patients taking higher than

7mg.

Regards

• Posted

hi froggi, 

thank you for offering your help !

big warm hug

renee

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.