I am absolutely terrified does this look like herpes?

Posted , 4 users are following.

There hasn't been any itching or stinging, It only hurts if I touch the bumps/sores. They popped up about 4 days after I had unprotected sex. If this isn't herpes, what else could it be?? If this is herpes, I don't know what I'm going to do, I might kill myself I can't stop crying. image

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

the photo isnt very clear, but have you experiexned any cold/flu like symptoms or temp? tingling in the area? could be from shaving or friction

• Posted

No I haven't experienced any flu like symptoms from this. However, I went to the doctor a couple days ago because there are ulcers in the back of my throat but he said they were just canker sores which is why I had a fever. Besides that, no other symptoms besides slight pain when I touch the sores. My mouth ulcers popped up about 4 days ago and these ones popped up today.

• Posted

from the photo they dont look like herpes, go to the doctor and if they are fluid filled get them swabbed!

• Posted

hi serena when u say they popped did they start as blisters ?? heres starts as blisters they are the same as cold sores u can get on ur mouth they can itch an tingle when they are coming up on the skin they then burst and scab over

• Posted

oh popped up is wat u said they do look suspicious because they popped up 4 days after sex but they could be other things aswel could be infected hair folicles if u shave but id get them looked at because of the fact they came after having sex at least it would put ur mind at ease

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.