I am constantly frustrated with life, can't seem to catch a break; help me cope

Posted , 5 users are following.

It seems I am constantly staving off stress, and I get little to no rest. I just sobbed a little earlier and made it back home frustrated. I'd really like some support right now

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hello I can help and I really care for your wellbeing. Ask your self this what keeps me from breaking free of these change yes it's cliché sha. You are putting to much on your self. Take a deep breath in hail thru your nose and hold for a few second then breath out thru your mouth good long exhale repeat three times. Now after a minute stand up straight and repeat the breathing. If you can't hold it long just breath the same way good deep breaths thru nose and deep exhales thru mouth. Now did you notice a change in your physiology.

• Posted

I'm sorry your having a bad time. What is causing you stress? I know when I'm stressed I meditate, it helps a lot, clears the mind, relaxed you and helps you out the stress away for awhile. But first getting to what's causing it and figuring out how to fix it. Also you might try nagnisium it helps to relax the muscles and to sleep. Start out low dose with it so it doesn't cause loose bowels, also use nagnisium glycinate it's absorbed better, and use low dose 200 mgs a day, take at night before bed about an hour before to help you sleep.

I hope you feel better soon

• Posted

To Patty and Iapoao,

Be very very careful when self medicating with any mineral ESPECIALLY magnesium. Yes, magnesium is glorious for relaxing the muscles. Before takingthis in supplement form, check with your doctor and ask for a magnesium deficienc test. if it is deficient (not very usual) he will tell you how much and in what form to take.

The safest way to use magnesium if you don't know if you are low, is a pure magnesium spray. A few sprays on  any part of the skin, rubbed in well will be in your bloodstream and relax all muscles in minutes.....safely. It always works.

Even when your levels register normal on the test, when stress hits our body uses up its magnesium TEMPORARILY. While the natural store of it builds back up the spray takes care of the muscles, and leaves the body.

I really know what I am talking about here, you do not want to mess with this mineral.  If either of you want the brand of  magnesium spray PM me and I will give you the name of the most trusted US provider. Hugs to you both.

• Posted

HI Cia42277

I am curious why magnisium could be a problem.  I know if you take to much you won't absorb it and it will cause loose stools, which i"m having an issue with, but I've taken it for years.  Recently I bought one that was a tablet instead of the capsule and thats when the problem started.  

Could you please explain why there could be other issues.

Thank you

• Posted

I'm going to write a partial list for too much mag...mag. toxicity

diarrhea

nausea

vomiting

abdominal cramping

adversely affect heart

neg. affect blood pressure

cardiac arrest (stops heart)

muscle weakness

difficulty in breathing

mental confusion

throws off balance of minerals so causes another list of  problems

kidney damage

and more

I do hope this convinces you, but like with all things in life, Sweetheart, the choice is yours.

• Posted

Thank you for the info.  There are so much confusing info out there.  I've been reading about the spray and the oil.  I wonder if those will help with migraines as well.  I have Migraine associated vertigo and it helps alot with the headaches and dizziness.  Guess I'll have to research it.

Thank you tho for the help.

• Posted

How can we help? What are your biggest symptoms? What are your biggest fears? There so many on here im sure you are not alone  in your fears at all. If you feel like sharing please do. 
  • Posted

You've got out support. Stress and anxiety can be horrid. Tell us what's on your mind.

?Share some of your worries and fears. Get out all the emotions you need to.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.