I am going crazy. unexplained suffering for 4 yrs now

Edited , 7 users are following.

Hi.

I have lost hope in all doctors. Almost, reaching a stage to give up trying help what ever i am feeling!

At the end if i will get sick and die there is no escape!

. I stared to envy anyone with a diagnosis and medication to get better. I am not being un grateful but i am suffering and a mum of three also Msc university student. Along that comes lot of life stress but i know i am not depressed nor imagining my symptoms. Maybe am overwhemled but dont need antidepressants i am not convinced just because they cant explain what i feel. My youngest was hard child with lot of issues sadly till now and so no sleep and stress most of the day almost 3 years! Plus two teens . Does that sound like stressful enough !

My last hope is sharing my feelings with you guys .maybe some one had similar experience and can help me !

Been 4 years suffering from random different unexplained symptoms! And each one seem to stay for long time enough to disable me and effect my quality of life . Then new issue pops till i developed health anxiety ! constant worry

All recent possible blood tests are normal . Just vit D and b12 is low and taking my supplements. Had mri 2 yrs ago and was normal. Heart scan and EnT normal. not diabetic .

SYMPTOMS; nothing diagnosed !

Basically. i get vertigo looking down and when walking fast. feel imbalanced seconds all day on off.

I get severe weakness and brain fog as soon as i delay a meal even a min!! which can disable me upto 2 hrs . Get shaky seconds on eating

Unexplained dizziness and feeling faint which got much better alone lately after 4 whole yrs wasted in my life!

per day maybe i get the sharpest nerve like pain for seconds back of my head! zaps like.

Then head goes numb sometimes and scares the hell out of me .

Sometime breathless and high pulse for noooo reason after stairs or stress!

Wont mention how much it affected my life at 36!

Not looking forward to ageing. I was a horse prior to this not even a headache !

Thanks for reading long but from my heart :c

0 likes, 15 replies

Report / Delete

15 Replies

Prev

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up