I am good at nothing

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am 17 yrs. old And Currently Studying And I am in class 12th , From Past 2 yrs. i have start feeling depression and stress because i am good at nothing

I always Create problems for other at home and also in coaching

I Have Litterally No Manners Of Talking ( But surely I try To Speak Respectfully To Everyone)

My Parents have very High Expectation from me And I Also Have Migraine From Past 4 Yrs.

I Can't Focus On My Studies And Also I am not good at them But I Was A topper In Class 10th

I have no Idea What To Do Please Help Me Out

And I Also Feel That Nobody Understands My Point Or what I am trying to say

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi apoorvch, I feel for you, you poor thing. You're going through a very tough time it sounds like. is there anyone else you can turn to and tell as you clearly need someone on your side. What has happened to cause you to feel so bad? I would seek support first then speak to college or university wherever you are and see if there's anything else they can do to help/support you. Oh the other thing is don't be so harsh on yourself, you're still keeping going and if you're not you need to work out why. Maybe you should also see your doctor and because your over 16 I am pretty sure you can do this alone, a short course of counselling or CBT might help you further. Do not panic before you need to/have to. It may not be as bad as you think! Good luck.x

• Posted

HI Apoorvch

You are at a difficult age in our life.  You are discovering who you are and questioning who you want to be.  You are testing the waters and that’s probably why you are having some issues with family and school.  If you can at all talk with yout parents tell them what you are feeling and ask them if you can talk to a therapist or counselor to help you sort out your concerns.  If you can’t do that talk to a counselor at school.  If neither of these are an option for you find a responsible adult you can talk to; a teacher, coach, physician someone that will listen to your concerns and lead you to someone qualified to help you.  Since I don’t know what your family dynamics are I don’t know what your best option is but I would start with my parents if at all possible. Take a deep breath and trust me when I tell you you have time to find your niche in life.  You are young and even though you are having a difficult time right now you can find your direction.  You can get help with what you are feeling.  You have made that step by posting here and asking for some guidance.  Good luck to you, you will be in my thoughts.

• Posted

Hey honey, you are so young. This should be the "primetime". Yes, you have to take life seriously, but aged 17? On the contrary, you shouldnt have to be too serious. I'm wondering why you feel, in your words, "unheard"? Have you tried speaking to someone about how you feel? That would be my first and foremost piece of advice. Is there anything, you can think of that caused you to feel this way, or not? I'm following you honey. We can message privately if you'd prefer honey, Donna xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.