I am looking for a urogynacologist that can alleviate my gynae problems. I can travel.

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have had recent pain from lifting over a week ago.  Not able to do very much.  Local gynae consultants are rubbish.  Have had a fistula. Not much of a life with ongoing gynae problems with mobility restricted.

1 like, 4 replies

Report / Delete

4 Replies

  • Posted

    Hi babyele. Are you in the UK and if so what area?
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

    Hi there babyele, you can pm me and I can give you my urogynacologist name.


    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

    Was impressed with my conultant Sarah Hussain. Has a clinic in London or Buckhurst Hill, Essex.

    Not sure if I am allowed to put link onto forum, but you can always message me, but easy to find on Internet.

    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up