I am new

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi I am new to this site and also orlistat I have been taking them 4 3 weeks and so far lost nothing I'm so down about it .. I find I have the toilet experience after most meals even if not high in fat can anyone help me :cry: :?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

hi sarah and welcome i see ur from my neck of the woods!I was taking orlistat and didnt see any results till after 4weeks so dont get too disheartened it will happen.if ur getting alot toilet trouble take another look at wot ur eating some foods have hidden fats as i have found,foods i thort for years were ok low fat..ish turn out not to be.keep drinking water and try bit exercise.i know from my own experiences that u get down but try keep chin up everyone on here in same boat and will support u.u can private message me anytime good luck dawnxx
  • Posted

Hi it's good to know someone else who is taking them I got no information from my doc I only found this site by chance on the net...Do u mind me asking how much u have lost ?
  • Posted

why does everyone say drink lots of water? is it just because it's good for you or has it something to do with these puills/diet particularly?
  • Posted

Hi MelodySnuggler

Many people seem to have headaches when they first start the tabs and drinking more, water especially, helps to allieviate them. Also it's supposed to aid weight loss, combat water retention AND help your poo move through your bowel faster :!: I KNOW :!: GOOD STUFF eh? Don't ask me how it all works, its just a little miracle :lol:

TTFN Kal :wink:

• Posted

Hi

I just wanted to stop off here for a little moment, i to am new here, i have been taking the blues for 4weeks not saw any weight loss on the scales however keep getting told i have lost weight from the back.wooohooo

i am staying positive, still having the oil spells a few near misses.lol but fingers crossed, i have logged in here for about a week now and the people seem very supportive.

I have never been on any chat rooms or sites so this is also new to me.

Keep taking the blues and hopefully after the 4 weeks you may see something happening

• Posted

Hi sum 1 in the same boat I haven't lost any weight YET but am getting the horrible oil n pains almost everyday feel like I am torturing myself I hope it's worth it I get weighed next week ....xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.