I am so depressed and scared. Please Help !!

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have been masturbating since my teenage. Now i am 22. I have masturbate for almost 8 years. I still can't stop this. Masturbating continuosly will affect my marriage life ? I am really scared and i am start to doubt myself.I feel like it's the time to stop this, but still i can't stop. I tried to control it many times and i failed. Recently i feel like my penis is shrinking. It seems smaller than before and sperm count seems decreased. There is a vein appears left side of my penis and there are some veins appears underneath. I don't know what to do. I'm scared of my sexual health.

Can anyone help me regarding this ?

What should i do ? 

Are there any treatments ?

1 like, 5 replies

Report / Delete

5 Replies

• Posted

You should do nothing. There's nothing wrong with masturbating. In fact, it's actually healthy for you. But if you're doing it rigidly and forceful you could hurt yourself.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Masturbating is normal unless it is to the extent that it prevents you other necessary tasks like eating, sleeping, time with friends/family and work/school. The changes you observe are most likely due to your body continuing to age. Though puberty normally occurs in the early teens your body will continue to change as you age, including possibly more obvious veins and less ejaculatory fluid. You can always go to a doctor for reassurance but unless there is pain, swelling or a significant change in appearance there is likely nothing to be worried about. You sound completely normal. As far as married life it will only be a problem if you masterbate to the extent that you don't want to, or aren't able to, have sex with your partner.

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up