I am so thankful for you wonderful ladies

Posted , 7 users are following.

I just want to say thank you to all the ladies on here who have really helped me understand that Im not going crazy. I've experienced so many wild symptoms over the past going on 5 months. My anxiety is no where as near as bad as it was a couple of months ago because when I experience a new symptom, I no longer freak out thinking its the worst because I now know is all a part of this horrible change. Im only 31 and should be having the time of my life but unfortunately peri hit me at this age. Im just grateful for this site and all you awesome ladies! ?

2 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Wow...Valerie...didn't realize you were so young...I'm 46....and everyone says" oh I'm too young to be going through this...like really 😮so I pray for you..it certainly changes you...everyone keep saying I have to fight these symptoms...I know that...but sometimes I feel I have no fight left...back and forth to hospital because of palps...doctors put me on a lose dose beta blocker...God bless and keep you

• Posted

I have heard that too so many times that Im "too young" but my mother and grandmother first started having peri symptoms in their 30's as well so that also plays a part. I still have the palps in the middle of the night when I wake up but theyre not too bothersome. I usually just sit up and read and then everything is ok. I do them off and on during the day but I think it's related to the anxiety I get...but I also know the anxiety is peri related so I just brush it off now. Im taking supplements and they really have helped. Im also taking a daily multi womens vitamin so that gives me some energy needed to get through the day. Thanks for the reply cathy. Im keeping you and everyone on here in my prayers. By the way, what area do you live in?

• Posted

You sound very positive Valarie, good for you.☺☺
  • Posted

I too am very thankful for everyone here. I trully hope that we all feel better. I am 35 and feel cheated, I can imagine how u must feel.

I am not feeling great currentlysad, ... oh wellsmile I am happy to hear and warmly hope that read more and more positive posts here about all of us starting to feel better.

• Posted

Hi Valarie, Wow 31?! You will still be young when you are through this smile Im so glad that you are doing better. I think that once we except that hormones are really making us feel this way......we are able to feel better. It works for me, because I surely didnt feel these things before peri. I do feel better as well and I pray for all of the ladies on this site day and night. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. Everyone please just try and stay positive and be good to yourselves during this time. Take care!

• Posted

Ooh.. bad luck Valarie that is not good for you at all. I sincerely hope you

get through it all very quickly and feel better on the other side.

You are so right you should be having the time of your life! So unfair.Try to

stay positive.

All the best to you. We are here if you need us☺☺

• Posted

Ugh. Today the anxiety is just bad. I woke up with it and then it went away. Now that it's late afternoon...I have it again. I noticed I look too much into things and that's what's causing my anxiety. Anyone else feel the same way? Am I just being paranoid?

• Posted

do not worry. Sometimes anxiety sit with me for entire day. I hope you feel better soon. I will keep you in my prayers. It is very unfair that we have to go through this all.
    • Posted

Thanks for the reply and prayers! I made it worse after the post by googling and reading horror stories of women ending up in psych wards because of the change. I had to walk around and do my breathing techniques to calm down. I'm never reading that mess again.

• Posted

Valarie just occupy yourself with things you enjoy and watch a bit

of comedy or listen to music that you love (I can only listen to

classical these days) and you will find it will give you a lift.

If you have a really bad day feel sorry for yourself a while but

then plan what you will do to cheer yourself up the next day!

If you try to analyse every little thing it will drive you crazy.

Trust me I have been going through this for 12 years now and I have

made myself enjoy all the little things and I have two lovely

grandaughters that I have to keep cheerful for, they expect it lol😁

I am working towards the day life will get back to normal and

although I don't feel in such a good place at the moment I will

make myself feel better again because life is for living.

I wish you all the very best, sincerely?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.