I am so tired

Posted , 4 users are following.

First off let me fair I got dealt with a bad hand recently. I went to see my Doctor after I was getting constant headaches ( I was diagnosed with migraines) but I felt these weren't my usual migraines so he ordered me a cat scan to make sure everything was in tip top shape.  I waited patiently for the results which was a hour and my doctor came back into the room and said you have a mass in your brain. I am so scared I have always had this fear of having a tumor and it finally happened. I worry constantly about having a stroke now because of the mass in my headsad I just want more answers it doesn't help that I have severe anxiety and everything the doctor says I don't believe him. I have MRI which scares me since it is closed which definitely adds more to my anxiety I can't sleepsad my doctor told me to take some sleeping pills and they don't even help with my constant worrying.  It is driving my sister crazy because I just keep bothering her so I'm at a losssad Please help 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Mandy,

I totally understand your worry. I think anyone who was told that they have a mass in/on the brain would be 100% concerned. But I want you to know that, just because, there may be a mass it doesn't mean the worst case scenario.

I pray that Jesus touches you with HIS healing hand at this very moment. Receive it, for God's gift are free and are received by faith!

• Posted

try not to think worst-case scenario. There are different types of masses.  Get more details from your doctor and remember we are here to support you!  🙂🌸🌸🌸

• Posted

Hi Mandy the side of this is that you will be given the treatment you need quickly that is good.You have no control over that what you have to control is how you react to this.Having ànxiety you probably will be googling masses and scaring yourself more.Try to calm down and wait for the results.Do not Google and try to use relaxation techniques.

• Posted

I will admit google is not my friend yes indeed I am constantly checking checking and checking. I really need to get more relaxed what is definitely true and focus less on my worries.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.