I am so tried of being alone and sad. I am at an age where people don't want to hire me. I do a lot

Posted , 6 users are following.

I am so sad inside. It feels as if I have a heavy load inside my chest. I once had to stay in a hospital for a few weeks. Since then my children thinks it funny to make jokes about me being crazy. I try to stay away from them, but sometimes I have no other choice.

So many things are happening in my life right now. And I am having a hard time dealing with it. A tree felled on my house, so I am misplaced. And now some how a pipe in my house worked itself loose and flooded the house, and the insurance company says it's my fault. I have not had permission to enter my house until the water flooded it. How is it my fault. I am screaming and crying for a couple of weeks now. It is too much.

2 likes, 4 replies

Report / Delete

4 Replies

• Posted

Oh Mina I am so sorry that so many things have hit you all at one time. Life seems that way sometimes. Where are you living right now? Diane
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Dear Mina,

It was so sad for me to read about your children. I can imagine how painful it is. I think you need to talk with them and explain how you feel. And they must help you. I have 16 years daughter and honestly she is my saver. And she helps me a lot. But we did some time when she didnt undestand what is happening with me but I tried to talk and explain to her. I"ll tell you about that if you reply smile

About your situation, I almost can feel your pain. For any person it'll be stressful situation but in our case it's a torture! Our home it's our safe place, our fotress where we can hide from outside world. So being misplaced from your own home must be terrible. I think you need to look for a help. First your chidren or neighbour. You can't deal with so much stuff on your own. I know it's easy to say sometimes then to do. For me just to make single phone call takes hours of preparation. And I am a foreinger and sometimes people talking too fast over a phone and I need to ask to repeat stuff over and over again...sad  But i am still pushing myself to do it. I'd like to hear from you. Please ask your children to stop making jokes about you and explain them how you feel and that you need their help!

Elena

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I feel like no one cares or wants to know am on the edge off suicide now and don't know what to do no one wants to help or listen mary

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Hi mary72932

We note from a recent post which you have made to our forum that you may be experiencing thoughts around self-harm. If we have misinterpreted your comments then we apologies for contacting you directly. But if you are having such thoughts then please note that you are not alone in this, and there are people out there that can help.

If you are having these suicidal thoughts then we strongly recommend you speak to someone who may be able to help. The Samaritans offer a safe space where you can talk openly about what you are going through. They can help you explore your options, understand your problems better, or just be there to listen.

Their contact details are on our patient information leaflet here: https://patient.info/health/dealing-with-suicidal-thoughts, which also offers lots of other advice on how you can access the help you may need.

If you are having such thoughts then please do reach out to the team at the Samaritans (or the other people detailed in our leaflet) who will understand what you're going through and will be able to help.

Kindest regards

Patient

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up