i am too scared to leave house or get dressed any advice ?

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi there i have been this way for sometime.....too scared to get dressed leave house or do the simpplest of chores,,,i have been this way for two years am at the end of my teather...feel like i will always be like this and want to be me again...been on various meds now on prozac can anyone help please ???

2 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Its awful isn't it, i completely understand, im in a similar place xx
    • Posted

sure is tina..driving me nuts now literally....i wish us well hun xx
  • Posted

Lesley

I sympathise with you depression sucks.

Have you tried therapy?biggrin

• Posted

ye lynne tried a bit of councelling...when my friend is able to take me..it sucks not being to get outside or wanna communicate...thank goodness for this page.......i hope you ok   xx
  • Posted

I get so frustrated with it all, i wake up in a morning and wish i hadnt, i don't want to get out of bed cos once awake evrything starts churning in my head, i panic, dont feel like i know where i am or who i am except for knowing my way round the house and how to get dressed. The days are long, tormented and unfulfilling. No pleasure in anything anymore.

I long to get back to normal and occasionally it happens for an hour or so but then its gone. I can go for weeks like this. Just want it to end.

Xx

• Posted

oh tina i feel like this too...every day..you have summed up my life in your message...there is absolutely no escape is there....here anytime x
    • Posted

I know you said youve been like this for 2 years but have you experienced it before or is it the first time? What meds have you been on xxx
    • Posted

TINA i have had depression for years but this anxiety as well has been happening since nov  14 i cant stop thinking every second of the day i am worn out with it...today is really bad i feel i cannot contact my friends to tell them how i am as i am being a pain and they have got their own stuff going on....i cant stop crying and cant even go in the kitchen or anything..i have been on mirt effexor ciralopan and now on prozac hope you ok

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.