I am using a tree bark powder to stop the pain

Posted , 3 users are following.

3 years ago i started to have some serious back pain ,after an MRI ,i was diagnosed with 2 bulge discs on the lower back.

I was about to go for surgery , until a friend recommended to try some african tree bark. Within 4 days ,i had forgotten that i had back pain. My wife noticed that i was bending down to tie my shoe laces ,which i was not able to do before and even my knee pain was gone (arthritis). 

To be honest , it is even dangerous because I forget that I have a condition ,and I started lifting stuff and playing soccer again.

I drink the powder morning and night twice a week and its enough for the week.

Now , I haven't had any side effects so far , but i do not know if it is good for me on the long term.

I want to have it tested by the FDA ,so i can recommend it to others safely.

Can someone help me with the process ?

I do not know where to start.

Thank you

SAM

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Before worrying about getting it tested you might want to do one more test on yourself first. Try going without it for a month and see how you feel. Make sure it's the bark that's truly what's helping and it's not that your back has healed. I would think that to be a fair test, don't you?

• Posted

Thanks for the feedback . I have tried staying off for 3 to 4 weeks and i was having some pain but nothing like before . Maybe 20% to 30% of the original pain. I Believe that my condition is tje same but this powder just relaxes whatever brings the pain.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.