I am worried sick! Please if anyone could help!

Posted , 2 users are following.

I imagehave no symptoms other then I think I can feel the spot every now ans then. What does this look like? Please help!

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

• Posted

• Posted

it could just be a skin tag or a small wart next time ur at the doctors ask to be sure

• Posted

oh my gosh thank you so much! I have worried myself sick.

• Posted

no its a skin growth like a skin tag or could be a wart either one most likely just a skin tag but just to be sure u should check next time u see someone as a wart would need tk be removed i have one and was told it was a skin tag it looks the same as wat i have but warts can look like little skin protrusions so always better to double check

• Posted

Thank you so much! So I shouldn't be driving myself crazy thinking its some sort of STD?

• Posted

not herpes if that was your concern can u post back if u see a doctor so other people know the answer incase they have the same issue

• Posted

kim if its a wart should I be concerned about HPV? Does it look like a wart?

• Posted

warts are caused by low strain hpv its not serious its the higher risk strains that are a cause for concern so even if was a wart they just remove it to me it looks like a skin tag similar to the one iv got but its always best to get it looked at as some warts can look similar

• Posted

Oh okay! Would that be considered a std? I'm sorry for all the questions! Just worried but again thank you so much for the help

• Posted

Took these. Ive been reading and I cant determine if it looks more like a skin tag or wart

• Posted

I don't know if I'm overthinking it or what but i noticed these.. cause of concern?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.