I beat my Depression by CBD Paste

Posted , 4 users are following.

After battling Depression for 40 plus years I finally beat it by using CBD Paste

Out of pure desperation I turned to CBD Paste. To say I was skeptical would be a understatement. But I tried everything under the Sun without any relief from this Black Dog that plagued me all of my adult life. After doing my Due Dilligence I took the plunge. I bought a sample container for $20. The best $20 I ever spent. After 3 days of use my Depression & Anxiety dissapated. I mean it vanished out of me. It was like magic. I was finally free of this Menace. After years and years of this torment I didn't how to act. I was giddy like a little high schooler at his first dance. It literally saved my life. Now I greet each day with Hope and Happiness. Take a chance and go and buy a $20 sample of CBD Paste. It might set you free from the Hell you exist.

0 likes, 4 replies

Report / Delete

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Paddy was this your first time trying any type of pot?
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

It's not Pot. You can't get high from CBD Paste because it only contain trace amount 0.3 THC. High CBD %. You can't smoke CBD Paste. It's medicinal not recreational.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

faith can heal anything.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Can I ask what cbd paste is? Is it a form of cannabis? I'm from England if that helps explain why I don't know what it is :-)

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up