I been having this weird bleeding that doesn't seem like nothing. PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'm 20 yrs old and I had my first child Jan 6 via C-section. I did breastfeed for a while but stopped around month 5 or 6. My daughter is now eight months and on the bottle completely. I started my period back before my six weeks was up. I did take birth control for a few days but decided against it. I had my normal cycle until April when I had no cycle at all. May came and I had what seemed like Implantation bleeding. I had with my daughter so I recognized it. It lasted for a week and I did have very strong pregnancy symptoms even before that. The next week I had very heavy bleeding with huge clots. The bleeding never stopped it would be moderate then gush all of sudden. I bleed a total 25days. Nothing else until mid July I began to spot again. Never got heavy just light pink spotting with pieces of red sometimes. I did have sex august 1 but I didn't realize I was still light bleeding. No pain during sex or cramps. It is now September 21 and I'm still bleeding but lightly. Nothing heavy or moderate I have no flow at all. I do have pcos but haven't had cycst in years. My periods had became normal before pregnancy and after until April. Please help me

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.