i been myself until this past month

Posted , 3 users are following.

At the start of this month my stomach was bothering me knowing me I go to the hospital right away they prescribe me morphine in my iv  OK then that night I had a panic attack for 2:hours my heart was racing I couldn't breathe so dizzy wasn't myself was out of my body I feel like a different person now I have anxiety all the time can't breathe dizzy stomach hurts I normally have GAD but I was dealing with it so good but its so hard to live like this I feel like im the only one that has this and I'm so scared cuz my mind doesn't know what its scared what should I do I'm 24 years old I just wanna he me again I was thinking of going to the mental hospital but I feel like I'm during so I should be at the hospital does anyone know anything I could do to be better I almost feel like giving up its that bad 

0 likes, 26 replies

26 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Ive felt the same way lately just turned 28 had my first ever panic attack 4 weeks ago went to er thought it was avheart attack they ran all the tests and said my heart was fine ibstill felt horrible so went to a dr and he diagnosed anxiety and put me on meds for it since then ive had alot of different symptoms and felt horrible everyday with constant anxiety feeling and worrying like crazy...the last few days were bad with the stomach pains and bloating and acid reflux feeling in my throat causing me to burp alot 
    • Posted

I know like hard to live like this and I hate it when people think it's so easy for people like us to calm down its not easy for us its extremely hard to calm down when u feel like your during or passing out my stomach did that to I thought I was the only one who had that maybe that was my first symptom of a really bad panic attack coming on to me a sign or something 
    • Posted

Yeah some people dont understand at all bc they havent been there b4! Im having the stomach issues now idk of it the anxiety the medicine the reflux or something else
    • Posted

You never tell a person to calm down. First of all. People who do not have this do not get it. They don't know how horrible the symptoms are unless it happens to them. Its awful. I struggled years, 27 about. Meaning I didn't like the Dr. Treatment help, he didn't care, its about money to some. Over medicated and never available, I stayed strong and went elsewhere years ago and have had the best quality of life functioning like me again. Better doctors. I was in ER three times in less than month. Scarey, I start new med tomorrow. Please ask anything as I will be glad as well as everyone else to support you.
    • Posted

First I wanna say good luck on the new meds I hope they help but yeah its like its just like they are saying suck it up it hurts me cuz I'm in so much pain and they just say that to me drs yes they just want their money I'm really messed up drs say cuz I'm on ativan and it can be addictive yes I'm prolly addicted to it cuz I was on it since I was 14 I'm 24 now but no way no how I will ever abuse this medicine for crying out loud of freaking thinking to myself that I feel like I'm during why would I care about anything no medicine is gonna help me if I'm dieing and its like mental hospitals this dumb mental hospital here in NY freaking almost killed me truthfully OK so I was on 2 mg twice a day and yes I was like to drs why r u giving me so much medicine o it will help u   o yeah I trusted them until the day drs told me it was habit forming and is hard to come off so the day came when this horrible mental hospital took me from 2 mg twice a day to 0.5 twice a day to 0.5 once a day in 10 days I was in the hospital I couldn't bathe I couldn't walk barley talk barely breathe eyes went behind my head didn't eat for days almost had a seizure be careful okay some drs don't know what they r doing that was the worst 10 or my life I'm now on 1 mg 3 times a day and its stupid cuz people who abuse medicine ruins it for people like us with anxiety who really need it that Dr in the mental hospital almost killed me even my new theripst said he almost killed me by taken my meds all the way down so scary this anxiety is so traumatizing that its so hard to put up with how do I put up with it what do u guys do how can u live like this any advice on how to be better
    • Posted

With the stomach yeah I had this I got paranoid is it whats it called um gallbladder stones is it my kidneys a uti a infection but my stomach hurt in the upper middle adnominal section and it hurt like hell went and got everything a sonogram a catscan a xray it was fine I still get stomach pain when I'm nervous what about u 
    • Posted

Ativan is a life saver, about 15 years on it. Dr. Wants me off, why I don't get. .50 twice day. Until this mess 1mg twice day. I'm not a drug user and never would be or abuse meds, but you can't take someone off ativan that quickly. It takes months or longer. Yes there are bad doctors, if you get one, run and find another good one like I did. Never give up.
    • Posted

I would never abuse meds I mean I'm already scared as heck to die why would I abuse it I'm scared of meds but the ones I'm on I know r safe ativan is good I'm 1 mg 3 times a day anxiety is bad and no one who doesn't have it knows what its like to live with it I'm scared to sleep cuz of this stupid anxiety but if it must hit me hard I must go with it and try to calm down 
    • Posted

I'm so sorry. I meant to send that reply to Jeremy. I'm texting both at same time and its very late. Apologies.
    • Posted

Yes mines been really bad the past 3 days so it had me scared but hopefully it all goes awaysmile
  • Posted

Hi there. First of all, yes I have same thing, symptoms, can't breathe, crying cause I'm scared. Running out of places the attacks were so bad.anxiety sky high. I suggest if you are not no any meds for this the hospital is best place to get safely started on appropriate meds. For a few days. And relax and be around people and feel safe. Your young, and yes you will be yourself again. And will overcome this. Stay strong. You can go to ER even to be admitted. Its very relaxing, nice, food, people to pull you through.
  • Posted

I've had two ulcers over the years after diagnosed gad. Seriously you worry when and if it happens, where you will be when and if the attack happens, plus hiding it from people is stress.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.