i been myself until this past month

Posted , 3 users are following.

At the start of this month my stomach was bothering me knowing me I go to the hospital right away they prescribe me morphine in my iv  OK then that night I had a panic attack for 2:hours my heart was racing I couldn't breathe so dizzy wasn't myself was out of my body I feel like a different person now I have anxiety all the time can't breathe dizzy stomach hurts I normally have GAD but I was dealing with it so good but its so hard to live like this I feel like im the only one that has this and I'm so scared cuz my mind doesn't know what its scared what should I do I'm 24 years old I just wanna he me again I was thinking of going to the mental hospital but I feel like I'm during so I should be at the hospital does anyone know anything I could do to be better I almost feel like giving up its that bad 

0 likes, 26 replies

26 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi. First of all you have stomach pains very badly. And your stomach may burn, sign of bleeding gastric ulcer. I was given prilosec, nexium, nexium worked best. I now have a digestive disorder, went to a chiropractor who adjusted my stomach and I have a hernia above stomach. He helped me the most. The gastric Dr. Did the scope tests, made me worse. Best relief was chiropractor and his bland diet. It worked. I don't want to take acid pills and papaya etc like the gastric Dr. Said. I'd be taking five things before and after I ate. So what good did he do? I do keep pepcid tablets for acid reflux which I had real bad. But I'm much better just taking nexium for a time.
    • Posted

I was taking some nexium someone gave me it hasnt been helping i bought some zantac and its helped some but I still am blaoted and get full easy now
    • Posted

Get prilosec at grocery store. Helps alot. My sister takes it also. Cut out coffee and pop and chocolate. Drink warm water. It works. Pepcid tablets for acid reflux from store help with acid reflux. Your stomach is full of air. No spices.bland
    • Posted

Yeah I stopped the coffee sodas all caffeine no chocolate really watching what I eat now but dont eat much bc how my stomach feels it does burn some and hurts up into my chest ive been questioning if its acid reflux doing it all or maybe my anxiety meds hurting my stomach idk lol
    • Posted

Some of the antidepressants cause ulcers. My MD told me that. Great. Above the belly button is your stomach. Gallbladder your pain would go across your back.
    • Posted

High up is your stomach. Follow some of my advice I was given. And see your MD. Rule out ulcers,get prilosec or whatever he suggests. I know that stomach feeling and its not good. Keep us posted also.
    • Posted

Also, if you have a bleeding its shows up in vomiting, or tary stool. ER is a must. Are you nauseated?
  • Posted

How are you doing? Never give up. Meds are tools which take the edge off. Maybe you need something even short term. But hospital will do vitals, treat stomach. Panic attacks. Make you confortable. Do you have any Benadryl? Mylanta? Drink warm water. Gastric Dr. Instructed me this. No coffee or pop.no chocolate or sauses. There's a liquid green drink I took I got at grocery store I was told to drink and it worked. Near all the vegetables section. Can't think of name. Its liquid greens.
    • Posted

I get scared to sleep at night cuz of my anxiety this is getting bad so bad that I'm getting scared of life
    • Posted

Benadryl is safe and makes you sleepy. You can try that. But you need to see your Dr.asap then. If not ER, which they would give you something temporarily there and send you home to call Dr.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.