I been really depressed for the last two months do it sound like im dying?

Posted , 4 users are following.

my head been hurting for 2 months straight and i been having this burning feeling in my head and my anoxiety is really bad now because i dont know whats wrong with me and i had my ears& eyes look at and  blood took and everything came back fine but  this is like a everyday thing. and i always think im finna die

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

It sounds to me that you have an anxiety problem rather than anything else.

How old are you, and do you take any medications? If so, for how long, and in what dosage?

• Posted

Please do not take asprin for a while, it gave me reye's syndrome,it causes your brain to swell, get some anti inflammatory foods or herbs, this can be pure hell you are right, you need hydration, and salt, also are you malnourished ? very dangerous, what are you drinking? A also massage your head, wear sunglasses till you get some releif.
  • Posted

I have migrains but since my anxiety has flared up massively I have been having headaches near enough everyday and burning sensations .

I would of said sinus infection because mine feels like that I have no other symtoms of a infection though and you have said you got it checked ect what are you taking for the pain ?

• Posted

i take nothing i just be in pain all day its very stressful now

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.