I can ejaculate but not orgasm

Posted , 2 users are following.

I haven't been depressed or anything and when I was I'd still feel a orgasm

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

What age are you? Are you an active person, or are you overweight to any degree? Have a really stressful job, or perhaps ongoing health situation and you are unable to work?

Can you basically describe how you would usually reach orgasm: through manual stimulation only, through sexual activity - what 'gets you there'? .....

• Posted

19 im not really a active person but im not really out of shape not overweight at all I dont even have a job yet but I did have a job at a restaurant and my problem was that id get hungry real fast

like it feels normal with the build up n such than its just anti climatic I just use my hand thats it

• Posted

.... and how long does it take you, most often, from initial stimulation to ejaculation? Do you use any form of 'start-stop' - when you stimulate for a while, but usually during masturbation, all stimulation stops, then you re-start? Do you do this at all? Perhaps you 'edge' where you are visually aroused for some period of time, then eventually reach ejaculation?

I ask this as, I learnt some years ago to differentiate the different feelings during arousal, and you then get tell which part of the arousal process you are at. Once you 'tune-in' the tell-tale signs of almost reaching the point of no return become very obvious. The relevance for you then is perhaps you are in the routine of missing out on these different feelings.

Essentially, when you are 'fully-tuned-in' this enables you to be very aware that ejaculation is on it's way, you can learn to stop, if you wish - and when you do all this it makes the ejaculation process 'more-real' and you really do get to feel the orgasm.

Don't get me wrong - even if you learn all what I am talking about you will not get wonderful orgasms 100% of the time. Even for me, some a pretty lousy, most are really enjoyable, and obviously, sometimes everything just falls into place and ejaculation and orgasm are really amazing!

The other possibility is you could have a physical issue causing this. Perhaps learning the process of tuning into what is going on would be the starting place.

Answering the questions at the top of this post would be helpful if you want further advice ...........

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.