I can see double images when i want how

Posted , 2 users are following.

the more i focus the more is image splits works even better when i close one of my eye and i wear glasses

also the place where i live i saw bat while playing badminton he chased the shuttle c**k than went away but then i felt something on my hand could be bat bite or a leaf i was close to a tree and i could not find any marks happened about a week ago im telling because i fear rabies

help needed

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

If you are living in a rabies area do try to get advice and also get vaccinated.  it would be impossible for anyone on here to give any other advice.

Not sure what you are trying to say regarding the double vision but how long have you had the glasses that you wear? If they were prescribed by an optician over 2 years ago then maybe you need to have your eyes retested. 

If you have never had your eyes tested then please visit an optician for advice. 

• Posted

not that i live in rabies area i just saw bat

nobody in my area has got rabies in my area ever and in my country their is no cases of rabies from bat

i mean to say when iam seeing a text i focus on text than i see a shadow like image at back of that character maybe you can also try it

• Posted

Do you suffer from anxiety?   You seem to be obsessive about bats and their possible bites.  

As to your double vision, if this is true double vision then you should see your doctor.  However I am thinking this is something that you are self inflicting from staring too hard at text. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.