I can’t carry on anymore

Posted , 5 users are following.

i feel like i can’t carry on anymore everyday is becoming a struggle for me i feel like no one cares and id be better of if i wasnt here anymore i just feel down all the time

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

oh no, that sounds dire! what's happened to make you feel so bad? have you spoken to anyone? are you getting any support. we will try to help once we know what we're dealing with!

• Posted

ve been really down since i had my baby one year ago i ve been ok but feel like ive gone back to having my low mood and nothing i do lifts me back up sometimes i cant get out of bes or cry all day i feel like i cant turn to anyone as they r just there for the moment and no one checks up on me after that

my husband is a waste of space is never there and wants to brush under the carpet an issue he is away alot with work and is reliving his youth while i feel like im stuck at home with the kids feel like ive been tricked into having another kids and now im like a maid stuck at home in the same old routine ive started to hate him for being so selfish

• Posted

Let us help you, you have people here who care x

• Posted

Ive been really down since i had my baby one year ago i ve been ok but feel like ive gone back to having my low mood and nothing i do lifts me back up sometimes i cant get out of bes or cry all day i feel like i cant turn to anyone as they r just there for the moment and no one checks up on me after that

my husband is a waste of space is never there and wants to brush under the carpet an issue he is away alot with work and is reliving his youth while i feel like im stuck at home with the kids feel like ive been tricked into having another kids and now im like a maid stuck at home in the same old routine ive started to hate him for being so selfish

• Posted

i think you have post natal depression, that has maybe turned in to general depression. do you have a health visitor you see? if so talk to her! it doesn't sound like much fun!

• Posted

Oh bless you its so hard isnt it , im older than you being a grandmother now but i can see things from another angle ... it does sound like post natal depression my lovlie ... can you possibly reach out and talk to your health visitor or understanding lady doctor about how your feeling .... or do you have a best friend or close relative ? I know how lonely it can be believe me xx I was on my own 24/7 with two little ones while my hubby was away and its damm hard , it does get better if you reach out to someone if you possibly can . It really does get better , be brave and ask for help - life is so precious xx Could you meet a friend maybe even once a week and have some time for yourself ?

• Posted

no been over a year now so no health visitor

ive been to the gp and he has given me antidepressants but im doubtful about them

i just have really bad mornings find it hard to get out of bed just feel down most days

• Posted

i do have friends and relatives but feel they wont understand what im going through and i just feel like no one will take me serious as if im an attention seeker

i do like to go out with friends but mornings are bad so when it comes to it i either cancel or dont make plans i just stay at home with the baby and some days i just sit in the room and so nothing all day i just feel like everything is hard work getting up getting dressed going places

• Posted

When we feel so low we feel negative and believe that nobody understands - not true , its the frame of mind we're in , everything feels dark but there is light and it gets better with help . Try to find the courage to ring the doctors and make an appointment , talk to them they really do understand theyre there to help and deal with this all the time - im sad that you feel so low at the moment please reach out and get help from the doctor , take that first step im sure youll feel better just by doing that , its a step in the right direction xx Youre not an attention seeker you just need help and someone to talk too xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.