I can't stop worrying!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

A 19 year old girl dropped dead and died from a brain hemorrhage do you know how scared I am now!! Can't stop thinking it's going to happen to me 😭😭. How likely is this? Turning crazy I am, I can't sleep my hearts racing my body is sweating what is this

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I'm not a proffesional, but i would go see a doctor about this... They should be able to put your mind at rest, it's very unlikely so you need to try and calm yourself down, getting in a state will only make you feel worse. Focus on your breathing, and remember how unlikely it is. I would reccomend talking to someone though! Good luck x
  • Posted

I very often have similar fears. I'm paranoid about having a heart attack or a blood clot or something terrible even though I've been to doctors several times and each time I've gotten a clean bill of health. Whenever I find those thoughts going through my head, I try to combat them with another thought like "even if I DID have a heart attack/stroke/etc. would I really want to spend my time worrying about it when I could instead be working on feeling better and actually enjoying my life?" It would also help to maybe see a doctor to put your fears to rest, and maybe a therapist to get to the root cause of your anxieties.
  • Posted

I actually think it is common for all people to think that. Everyone I know starts worrying when they hear someone has died of something, especially if the same age. At first, you are just in shock about it. Then our over active, over imaginative minds start thinking "what if". Our thinking process is what gets us into the most trouble. We tend to think the worst about everything. Do you know how much more likely it is for you to die in a car accident? There is a song out called "Live like you were dying" by Tim Mcgraw. Get that in your head. Make a bucket list of all the things you would like to do before you go. If you are able to do them, do them. Most of mine involve traveling, and I have Agoraphobia, so not able to travel. So I treat every person I have contact with like I may never see them again. I use kind words, help when I can, and have fun while I can. This is the way I want them to remember me. And thankfully I believe in God and Heaven. Read scripture. One that helps me is 2 Corinthinas 12:8-10. Look up all dealing with fear and weakness. There is a bunch. I also just ordered books on TM and Mindfulness. Get your mind on something productive and see what happens. Hugs
    • Posted

Oh Bonnie thankyou for replying I'm in such a state right now iv convinced myself iv got a blleed to the brain now I have a massive headache and sore neck! 😩😩😩. Just duno what to do. Do u think I got a bleed to the brain? Can u get bad headaches without IT being something serious I'm loosing my mind
    • Posted

Anxiety headaches. The happen all the time. They move around also. Which is a good thing. The main spot I get them is over my left ear. That is from tension I have figured out. But my first thought is aneurysm or tumor. Then I tell myself I have felt this before, and I am still here. Please try to talk yourself out of whatever it is that is bothering you at the time. If you had bleeding in your head, I do not believe you would be able to think and type. So keep that thought in your head. I have looked in the mirror to smile to make sure I was not having a stroke LOL It's funny, but it's not. At the time you believe what your brain is telling you. You are NOT loosing your mind!!! You are thinking the worst. You have to change the way you think, and the way your fears make you afraid.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.