i cant do this anymore im so depressed help

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi I'm 17 female and so depressed I have health anxiety too and it's kicking my butt I was having a panic attack and felt to pops in my left chest and they hurt it's been a month and it still hurts I get dizzy it's hard to breath and so many other symptoms i ialways think of what if about every thing no one will take me seriously none of my family will take me to the Dr no one cares about me I have no friends and my cousin died in February he was just 12 he died from being born with a heart disease and for five years my dad has cancer and he doesn't tell us anything about it he strong person his backs been hurting and I have a good feeling it's about his condition I over head him saying there's nothing they can do I stared crying in my room because I Dont want him to die why now I can't take it any more no one understands I feel like I'm going to die I feel like something wrong with me my heart/chest heart hurts 24/7 I'm so scared about every thing I thought this year was finally going to be my year but nope not at all and I'm 258 pounds so yeah I'm worried about my weight too I just want to be normal and live life I can never spend Time with my dad because he always at work he works six days thirteen hours I feel bad for him I always think about the past and how good it was and how everything was OK I'm sorry this has been long and everywhere I wold really appreciate if you guys comments it would mean a lot it's been four months of this anxiety and a month since the pop in chest happened

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I am here you just need a chat Iam laying in bed thinking iIam having a heart attack my aanxiety is through the roof these last few days

• Posted

ALIT IF THE ANXIATY COMES FROM THE STRESS YOU ARE HAVING I AM THE SAME WAY I HAVE BEEN LIKE THIS FOR YEARS I USED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL 2-3 TIMES A DAY FIR LIKE 4 DAYS IN A WEEK BUT I GOT A JOB N IT HELPED ALOT I DIDNT TAKE MEDS CUZ I WAS SCARED OF THE SIDE EFFECTS IN STILL WITH MY ANXIATY REAL BAD I JYST LEARN HOW TO COPE WITH IT MAYBE FIND A HOBBIE OR JUST KEEP BUSY IT HELPS ME I HOPE U FIND SOME PEACE FEEL BETTER SOON
  • Posted

You are quite young to suffer such big Anxiety.  Therefore, be sure to make an appointment with you physician so he can advise you and ask you to follow an adequate treatment.  He will probably prescribe some medicine to relax you.  You should also set an appointment with a psychologist.  I am sure after a few weeks you will start to experience a better life.  Do not delay to set your appointments.  1) your general practitioner and 2) a psychologist.   Be sure to follow closely their advices. I am sure  you will feel better soon.  Best wishes.
  • Posted

Okay you are having a panic attack and you will get theough because you have before. These anxiety attacks are like bullies and you must never agree or feed into them. Much easier said then done. Learn mindful breathing. Learn to deep belly breathe and let your mund go blank for a minute or two. Write down every single symptom and thing that comes into you mund every time you get like this. When you are relaxed read theiugh it you will see a pattern of negative thinking. Then when it occurs again you tell yourself im doing this to me and i will not feed anymore negative thiughts. The symptoms are from adrenaline and i know that and it will stop soon. That will help you calm it down. Its hard at first and sometimes overwhelms you but at some point you can master this and hopfully train yourself to let it pass through. It is hard but believe you can do this. Its called cbt training.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.