I cant go on like that anymore.

Posted , 4 users are following.

I dont knwo why im like that i constantly worry stress over illnesses and diseases.It was first tapeworm couldnt sleep for days had panic attaks anixety i did test for tapeworm i didnt have any then it was cancer again couldnt sleep anxietypanic attaks its getting out of control now i feel like ive developed anxiety and 24/7 all i think is that im going to die this builds up stress and then i have panic attaks.I dont want exist anymore my dream is that i was never born and im 16.I spend all my summer vacation in stress anxiety and panic attaks. 

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

You have really bad health anxiety/ ocd. Have you spoke to your doctor? You really need too. Tell your mom let her handle it if its seems to much. Unmanaged it will get way worse. Doctors are very used to it it seems like an epidemic among teens the last few years,
  • Posted

Please seek help

Honestly, there is help

You can get your life back and enjoy it

Pray

Exercise

Take lots of B vitamins ( mood elevator)

Volunteer with sick children

You wont have time to think about yourself

You'll be exhausted at night and sleep well

And Thank God everyday for your good health .

God Bless you sweetie , you will be fine xoxo

• Posted

Hey,

Firstly, you will be fine. You are overthinking probably because you have a lot of spare time.

Would be good to share your worry with a parent and they Shud support you with this and allay ur worry that you don't have all these things.

I think we all at some point in bout lives have this obsessing over our health. When you overcome this, and you will, you will be a stronger person because of it. But honestly, ur not the first person to ever feel this way.

I did once and I think what got me out of it was keeping busy with either a job or other interests where your with other people. And doing things you enjoy.

Make sure your exercising and eating healthily too.

This forum is really gud tho.

Feel free to msge if it's freaking u out again.

• Posted

This health anxiety is terrible. I am amazed at the number of people who suffer from this. I suffer from anxiety and panic, but it's not health,it's just life. You should not go on like this anymore,so tell you parents and go see your family doc. This is crazyness. I'm sure they can help you get better. Maybe a medication.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.