I cant stop crying.

Posted , 3 users are following.

I know it sounds stupid but I dont want to bother anyone yet it is affecting my everday life. I just cant stop crying for no reason at all, well the reason is because it feels like the end of the world but there is no physical event that happens, I just burst into tears all the time, watching tv, in asda, in portobello road market. It's upsetting for others as well as me, especially when i cannot stop.

thanks for reading x

3 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Omg don't you dare think it's bothering anyone here not at all hey listen there's nothing wrong with being in touch with your emotions

Sometimes our minds are our worst enemies ya know sub-conscious thought often comes into play without ppl realising it so maybe there's not a recent event that upsets you maybe you feel sub-consciously and in-consciously that your being a burden on ppl or maybe it's because you don't quite understand what's happening to you and I bet you normally quite indepentant that alone can be upsetting and because it's not conscious thought you won't understand why are you tired maybe you need some iron supplement to give you energy all these things can be factors you know and if your not well rested it Zaps you so your body can't cope with the normal emotions and you get out bursts I'm sure your going to be fine if your tired try to rest if you feel drained try get some iron I mean I don't know how old you are could you be pregnant maybe menapores lol I'm not sure there's loads of reasons hormones can go off the scale maybe your a teenager then it's more common that you think thinking of you cyber hug in the mail your going to be fine

Mike

• Posted

I'm 23 and have PCOS so don't think I'm pregnant, thanks for the reply it really helped smile

• Posted

There you go see under active thyroid so your body is always pulling itself back together up and down with energy don't worry at 23 I'm sure your not going through the change lol I should imagine your running on empty Hun that's all you need rest keep a good diet and you'll be bk to yourself in no time at all

• Posted

This is to do with my thyroid!? Never saw that coming! Thanks for the reply
    • Posted

I wasn't saying it was I was saying its a possibility. Weight gain. Loss, depression, tiredness, and much more they are all linked to an under active thyroid, I wasn't patronising,dismissive or ignorant to your situtation I was saying its a possibility of course a doctors visit would be your best option take care

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.