I could scream!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all,not been posting for ages.Im so down at the moment..A month ago i thought i was getting back on my feet again,i was happy 2 months pregnant.I thought i was on the way back up.2 weeks ago i went for my 12 week scan to find my baby had died 3 weeks earlier!I was gutted,The hospital left me 2 weeks untill they operated to get it out.I was ok at first,but now feel im going down again.I think the tablets are helping but im really tearfull.I just keep thinking why me,its not fair.I so wanted this baby,i really think it could have helped me.my hubby dont want anymore!!Im so fed up. :cry: I want to be happy ole me again...........life is rubbish sometimes. sad

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

:cry: :cry: :cry: Kimoli, thats awful sad, Gulp an d shocked, cant believe that happened to you. Please stay strong you are a very clever intelligent person, and thats is a awful harrowing experience for anyone. I dont know if time will help, but please try and manage a little something everyday. I cant think of the right thing to say. Sorry if I sound insensitive, but gosh , sad..I cannot imagine the pain you must be in , Kimoli I really think you are being very strong.....sorry, but it made me :cry: :oops: Hope you are feeling a bit better. take care and keep in touch.
  • Posted

Kimoli, please accept my sincere condolences. You know, I had already worked out roughly when you were due and was hoping you'd let us all know, so you were carrying us along with you.

My wife miscarried one of twins in 1987. I came to believe that a baby which does not survive til full term is being saved from a life which Nature has realised would have been too painful. The thing you must try and avoid is blaming yourself for this situation.

I find it annoying that some parents disown their drug taking kids while claiming credit for the honours graduate. Likewise, I think it is insensitive for a husband to blame a wife in this situation. He is fully half responsible, perhaps it was his genes. And if so, so what? There was a reason this baby did not survive, and I hope you will come to understand that this problem was there at conception.

Take care Kimoli. Try to encourage your husband to talk about this, if not please seek counselling because this will grow in your mind until it creates a whole new parallel set of problems unless you can realise that this occurs every day, that Fate picks people seemingly at random, and that this is not a situation most people can cope with on their own.

It is a good thing to post here. Sincere thoughts with you at this time. xx

• Posted

Kimoli, I really do give you my biggest condoloscense also. I do not think there is a point where you could possibly pin point blame. Breezman has made a few points, but sometimes unexplained things happen. you do not need to understand or analyse, you just need to know it was not you fault or your partners, Difficult as it is.

Kimoli, my heart is with yours. i feel for you and hopre you can make wonders of the world once again. really, there are not many words that could make head nor tail of how you are feeling. I just wish i could give you a hug, and let you knoe that no matter how cra p you feel you are a good enough person, and deserve to be happy. hugs, Katy

• Posted

Kim. I can't tell you how sorry I am to hear your news. I had so hoped the reason we'd not heard from you was because you were happy and contented and all was going well for you.

We all wish you well. Take care.

Love and best regards.

• Posted

Hi all,thanks so much for your kind words.Feeling alot better now.Got 3 wonderfull kids and had lots of hugs from them,im so lucky to have them really.Got to be strong for them.We all go on our caravan hols in a few weeks so kids are excited about that.Been feeling dizzy alot,not sure wether its the tablets or just the upset of everything.just going to take it easy.mind you now the kids have broke up from school i now turn into cab lady!! :roll: i dont mind though.Hope everyone is good.Thanxs again.take care all.kim.x :wink:

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.