I cured my BV...

Posted , 4 users are following.

I had BV for a year and CURED it in 2 weeks!!!!

Here's how to do it...

Fill up a Bassen/bowl with hot water, the water should be uncomfortably hot to sit in but won't burn you... then add salt to make it relatilvy salty water. Then sit in it submerging your whole vagina for 10 mins and then stand up and re-new the water and sit in it for another 10 mins so 20 mins all together... do that in the morning and in the evening for as many days as it takes to cure it. Make sure you quickly change the water over and don't take too long. You can do several things such as watch something/read/listen to music while doing this. I have told loads of my friends to do this and it has cured them all in a week or two and the BV hasn't come back since!!

Goodluck!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

A sitz bath. Heard if it but never tried it. Thanks for sharing!
  • Posted

Can you tell me how salt was able to cure it? Are they bacteria killing or what? Thank you!
  • Posted

Thanks for the info, willing to try anything. Is it normal table salt? I did wonder whether salt may help as think it can kill of bacteria but then can it kill off the good as well? Its a pity swimming pools don't have salt as I daren't go incase the cleaning agent chlorine makes BV worse.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.