I don't feel normal

Posted , 4 users are following.

Well , I've been looking up symptoms I have...I don't know, in the last 4 months almost 6 months actually I've been losing weight fast and always hungry ,like sick hungry and getting anxiety symptoms and shaky again times the biggest symptom is my heart beats fast and skips beats and get head rush so eAsy and I never did before...plus my memory is so bad I forget so eAsy it's scary mild headaches.my nurse did blood test twice just some things showed lkke low monocytes and lympcytes she said nothing bout that and high platelets but I had dry cracked skin that was bleeding and trying to heal itself ( i assume it has to do with that) than i went to dentist and said my lymp nodes were swollen asking if ive ben sick i told ger yeah ive been feeling like i have a mild cold for over a 2 months and i told nurse all those symptoms.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Jessica have you had your thyroid tested?  These all sound like the hyper thyroid symptoms I had.  Ask to get your thyroid TSH, Free T 4, and Free T3 levels tested and then post the results here and people will comment. 

Hope you feel better!

• Posted

On November and nurse said my thyroid level was high but not over the limit. And where bouts his the thyroid? Where lymlnode is? Been feeling itchy inside of side of my neck to :-(

• Posted

Hi jessica53772

Your thyroid is in the front of your neck..do you have any swelling at the front of your neck by your windpipe (oesophagaes)..is the itching near there..you do present with symptoms of hyperthyroidism....you need to speak with your doctor....best wishes...

• Posted

Post the thyroid trstbresults in numbers and the ranges of the tests.   Ask your doctor what these are.   The doctor needs to give you more explanation about what the thyroid is and what it does.  You can google thyroid and lymph nodes too.   Just telling you “your thyroid is high” isn’t enough information.   

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.