I don't know if I'm pmsing or not please help!!

Posted , 2 users are following.

Okay so I am 12 and I got my first period on January 5 of 2018. It lasted 9 days. It has been 74 days since January 5 and still no second period!! I think I was ovulating in March 7 because I had been pretty happy around that time and then got lower back pains for maybe 1-2 hours that day. The next day I started getting moody. Today is the 11 day after March 8 and I think I might start my second period pretty soon because I have been experiencing fatigue, breast tenderness (although this could also be growing pains because my breasts are still developing), and extreme irritability. For example I cried for 30 minutes because I didn't feel like making a smoothie and I knew I had to. So the question is do you think I'll get my next period soon? All my friends are making fun of me because they don't think my first period "counted" because I haven't gotten another one yet.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi, I wouldn't worry too much if your second period hasn't come yet as I have has a bit of experience with this as I am 18 and I didn't get my first period till I was 16 it's normal for you to get odd ones as this is your body developing and you are only 12 most girls won't get a period till there 14-15 if you are still having problems when you tern 16 then I would go a see your doctor about it 🙂 but I think you will be fine. 🙂 Periods are no fun so I would not wish them to come any sooner than they want to. 😊

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.