I don’t know if this is... normal?

Posted , 6 users are following.

Okay. So I'm a virgin in my early twenties, with absolutely 0 experience. I want to start having sex but I am so insecure about how I look down there. Photos attached. In the first photo there's those little things near my entrance which I have no idea what they are image

And this one... My labia looks weird? Like as if it has another layer on it. I'm so insecure about it. Is this normal? Should I go to a woman's clinic? I'm so lost 😦 image

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

That looks normal to me.

It can't be an STD. It looks like VP, which is completely harmless.

• Posted

you look very normal. honestly don't worry about what it looks like because that is not an issue it would be surprising if anyone brought that up because it looks fine.you should get your gardasil shots to protect against hpv. and condoms for sure. but again you won't get any complaints about your vagina trust me.

• Posted

Honestly looks completely normal and healthy. Lots of girls are too critical about their vaginas. Lots of people have little bumpy bits 😃 PLEASE use condoms though, its not worth the stress and worry of possible STD's.

• Posted

looks like a perfectly beautiful vagina to me. everyone has their own unique bumps, marks, colors, etc. No man will have any issue with your vagina.....be safe and enjoy

• Posted

your vagina looks perfectly fine. nothing be worried abt. but make sure to have a safe sex. warts hpv n stds are really easily infected.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.