I don’t know ow how to get back to normal

Posted , 1 user is following.

i really dont know what to do anymore. i feel so lost and just want to feel normal again. i had a miscarriage in aug at 11 weeks. it was very traumatic in the way i passed it and i regularly have flashbacks. i relive every moment to the exact detail. anyway i was unable to sleep after it and ended up having a huge panic attack (something ive never experienced before). since then i have had quite a few and suffering with severe health anxiety which i thought i had got rid of until this. i have had 6 sessions if counselling thru work for the anxiety but thats it. im finding myself crying every day, i see a baby or a pregnant woman and i just feel empty inside, i cant watch things in tv with babies and i avoid anything on social media. i feel like a huge part of me is missing but i feel so guilty for feeling like this because i have 4 beautiful healthy children who i love very much and i know i should be grateful for that. i just dont understand why im feeling like this and im not able to get over it. i feel like im trying to deal with that aswell as grief for loosing my nans and this anxiety and i just want to give up. will i ever feel normal again, i just feel like no one is out there to help, the dr just keeps fobbing me off. i dont want to take medication but i feel like theres no support out there

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.