i don't know what's wrong with me!

Posted , 5 users are following.

I'm constantly tired, I wake up at 12 everyday and just roll over and go back to sleep because I cannot wake myself up properly, I also keep getting head aches not everyday but more than usual. I used to get bullied when I was in school which caused my anxiety im finding it really hard to catch my breath quite slot recently and i have just stood up and went really disy my eye sight went funny and I had to sit back down I never have energy to do anything I just can't motivate myself at all, I'm terrified of needles so I won't go and get my bloods tested but I'm beginning to think I'm going to need to because my health is stopping me from doing things. Does anybody know what this could be?

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Classic depression/anxiety symptoms! Also see if you can get checked out for sleep apnea --you don't feel it but you may be half-waking up many (or even hundreds) of times each night.

In other words, please see a doctor

• Posted

Hi Sarah, thank you. I've recently lost my job im only 18 and i fell down stairs last year in May and damaged my ankle I got kicked off my dance course I was doing in college which I was devastated about because I've danced since the age of 3 so ive had my mind set on becoming a dancer all my life but because of my anxiety I won't go back and start my course again because I don't know anybody im absolutely devastated as I don't know what I'm going to do now, do you think any of this could relate to everything? I also keep crying and have no reason whatsoever for it.
    • Posted

I would say it definitely relates! You lost your dream! That is devastating! You certainly do have a reason to cry! And even if you don't have a "reason" you can cry whenever you feel the need -- it is therapeutic
    • Posted

I'm going to contact the doctors in the morning for a appointment, thank you for your help Sarah.
    • Posted

You are very welcome! I am glad you are going to make an appointment. It is the first step. You can rebuild your life. My best friend in high school also wanted to become a dancer and then she got hit by a car --ruined her knee and her dream sad

But she still does it as a hobby

• Posted

What does she do now? It is devastating I had lots of opportunitys coming out of dancing ive still not got over it but i need to make a decision on what I want to do before it's too late!
    • Posted

She works as a receptionist and also is involved with acting and theatre (another of her loves). Don't stress too much, you are only 18. I have just figured out what I want to do and I am 40 lol
  • Posted

This is my symptoms too !! Iv been diagnosed anxiety and depression .

xx

• Posted

Do you get medication or anything for it? Xx
    • Posted

You can do I don't take mine too anxious haha ! But it is classic symptom iv had heart ultrasound ect still been told anxiety hun xx
  • Posted

Defo anxiety and deoression. Getting up and going dizzy is normal btw its a shift in blood pressure. N
  • Posted

Hi let me say nobody knows what is wrong if we knew we will not be in this site. Good luck wink

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.