I don't know what's wrong with me help!

Posted , 5 users are following.

I'm not sure if this is all my anxiety or what? I have a lot of head pressure. I get tingly feelings all through my body, my rib cage will get a weird type of discomfort, And sometimes a punching type of pain. My upper left chest will get sharp pains, sometime both my ears will even hurt. It's been really bad the past 3 days, I've cried because I don't know what's wrong with me and I feel like I have no one to talk to. Please help!

0 likes, 6 replies

Report / Delete

6 Replies

• Posted

I get this all the time. More recently some head pressure and also the ear stuff. It's not easy to handle I've had to leave work for it. But for me it's all anxiety as I have been checked out by the doctor. If you read on here as well alot of people suffer from the same thing. Have you gone to see your doctor?! I would go and surely you'll get some reassurance.
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

No I have not gone to see a doctor, I keep getting told I'll be fine, but every time something new happens, or some of the older symptoms happen I tend to freak out and think the worst! Thank you for replying.
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hey Stephanie, I get crushing pressure in my rib cage and other symptoms. Ypu should get checked out by a Dr and if all is okay then it is likely to be anxiety.

Make an appointment and go from there.

Diane

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

100% anxiety! I get it so bad for days at a time so much pressure feels like my head is gonna burst! And the tingly feelings as well
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Anxiety. But just to reassure yourself, go and see your GP.
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up