I don't think its working for me

Posted , 7 users are following.

I started my tablets 9 days ago and don't think i've lost any weight at all. sad

I've been eating low fat meals about 97% of the time.I'm finding it hard already sad When i go out for lunch there usually isn't much of a healthy option sad im trying my best and i want to do this more than anything.I just can't help feeling that if these work it'll be an absolute Miracle!!

Where does everyone get there willpower and motivation? :cry: :cry:

Maybe i'm just meant to be Fat :cry:

Sorry for going on and on..... but i'm feeling so sad about my weight.

Anyway...Good Luck everyone

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Clare,

Don`t be disheartened chick. These tabs have a weird way of working sometimes. Can take a wee bit longer to kick in with some people.

What Ive discovered in the last week or so is.....YES, eat low fat....BUT, u need to have some fat....so that the tablets keep working.

Like a motor.....u need to put petrol in for it to keep ticking over.....these tablets are the same....if u don`t eat some fat....they`ll stop working and ur body will hold on to any fat ur body has stored.

Its also quite normal too....for weight loss to go up and down.....some weeks we might not lose a bloody ounce!! (which is an absolute bummer.....but we have to take the rough with the smooth)

Don`t give up.....you`ll get there.... smile

• Posted

Hi clare, I just put a reply in the please read this thread for you.

Good luck.

• Posted

[quote:77b6fc0b5e=\"Anonymous\"]Hi clare, I just put a reply in the please read this thread for you.

Good luck.[/quote:77b6fc0b5e]

I forgot to add my name in the post above sorry.

• Posted

i no how u are feeling i dont think i have lost anything yet and ive been on them 2 weeks now i just feel like giving up sometimes but when i come on here people give u so much motivation thanks guys :D
  • Posted

I totally agree with all replies - you can't stop taking them - they really do work - I've been taking them since end of May and as of today I have lost 1 stone :D Yippeee

You have to eat enough fat for the tabs to work and it is hard work :roll: - these are not a miracle cure and hopefully once we get to the weight we want to be then we will have forgotten about our past eating habits and live and eat healthily :wink:

I have had my experiences of the \"O-Oil\" and I'm not going into detail - but most of them where my fault :oops: - I cheated and ate something too high in fat!!! - but that the consequence I paid for having something nice.

So PLEASE DON'T STOP TAKING THEM - Read everyones experiences and get back on them :wink:

Jane

• Posted

hey clare

I feel the same sometimes, i have lost weight but i cant tell with my clothes, but people keep telling me i have lost weight off my face!! I suppose its a start, i just hope it starts shifting from other places other wise i will end up looking very strange!!

Dont give up and keep away from them scales!!! Dont starve yourself and munch away!!!

If you want some one to talk to etc, im just a PM away :D

Saz

• Posted

I totally agree with all replies - you can't stop taking them - they really do work - I've been taking them since end of May and as of today I have lost 1 stone :D Yippeee

You have to eat enough fat for the tabs to work and it is hard work :roll: - these are not a miracle cure and hopefully once we get to the weight we want to be then we will have forgotten about our past eating habits and live and eat healthily :wink:

I have had my experiences of the \"O-Oil\" and I'm not going into detail - but most of them where my fault :oops: - I cheated and ate something too high in fat!!! - but that the consequence I paid for having something nice.

So PLEASE DON'T STOP TAKING THEM - Read everyones experiences and get back on them :wink:

Jane

• Posted

Ditto to all replies :!:

You need to give them at least a month and check your weight at the monthly weigh in before you make any decisions about giving up. Rome wasn't built in a day :!:

Get back on that train to Shrinksville BABY :lol:

TTFN Kal :wink:

• Posted

Aye.....CHOO CHOO......... :lol: :lol:

(If I haven`t lost weight - I`ll choo choo the doctors head off...... :lol: :lol: )

• Posted

Thanks alot everyone for the support smile it means alot and really helps me smile

I'm feeling a little better today and im sticking to the tablets to give them a fair go of working smile

First Accident today :twisted: It was pretty funny haha!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.